This website www.thedailyprepco.com is operated by TDPC Trading DMCC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to TDPC Trading DMCC. TDPC Trading DMCC offers all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing anything from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”). These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
DESCRIPTION AND USE OF THE PLATFORM
The Daily Prep Co delivers frozen ready-to-blend whole fruit and vegetable smoothie packs and other Products. Through our Platform, we offer single packs or package and subscription Services, where we deliver single-serve packs of frozen ingredients you need to make a delicious blend, in exactly the right proportions as well as other Products. We’ve designed our Services to taste great, save prep time, and reduce unnecessary waste.
You are responsible for inspecting all Products you receive from us for any damage or other issues upon delivery. In addition, you are solely responsible for confirming that the Products you receive are frozen. Each box is carefully packaged to stay frozen until the time of delivery. To maintain the highest quality and integrity of your product after delivery, you should immediately place the items into frozen storage (<0°F) when you receive them. You should always inspect your delivery to confirm that cups arrive frozen. If at any time you believe that the Product in your delivery is not suitable for consumption, contact us at email@example.com
From the time of delivery, the condition and consumption of the Products are solely at your risk, and you are solely responsible for the proper and safe handling, storage, preparation, cooking, use and consumption of the Products following delivery.
You may change the timing of the delivery minimum 24 hours before your next scheduled delivery. You must be at the given address to accept deliveries. Any individual at the delivery address who accepts a delivery from us is presumed to be authorized to receive such delivery. In cases in which you have designated an alternative receiver, such person shall accept the delivery under all of the same terms and conditions that would apply had you accepted the delivery yourself.
If you would prefer that someone have to sign for the delivery, please let us know the specific instructions. In such cases, if you, your doorman, your neighbour, or your alternate receiver is not present at the time of delivery, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to contact you and reschedule the delivery (in which case our standard redelivery fee shall apply). If we are unable to reschedule the order for any reason, the order will be cancelled and you will be charged the applicable fee for the order.
In the case of inclement weather or other events beyond our control that interfere with our ability to deliver your Order, we will attempt to deliver your Order as soon as reasonably possible. In some cases, delivery may occur prior to the scheduled delivery date. In the event that timely delivery of your Product is not feasible, we will cancel your delivery for the period so affected and issue you a credit or refund of the purchase price for that delivery.
You are not permitted to resell or otherwise use the Products for commercial purposes.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service:
- You represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
(a) transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (IF APPLICABLE)
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct, while accessing or using the website. You agree that you will abide by these Terms and will not:
- Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct.
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization from such user and The Daily Prep Co.
- Use the website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the website or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the website in any manner.
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the website or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any Content, area or code of the website.
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of the website that you are not authorized to access.
- Develop any third- party applications that interact with User Content or the website without our prior written consent.
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access the website, extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify the rendering of website pages or functionality.
- Use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
- You can submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information about the Daily Prep Co., the website or the Products (collectively, “Feedback”). Feedback is non-confidential and shall become the sole property of The Daily Prep Co shall own exclusive rights, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, in and to such Feedback and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of this Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Daily Prep Co, and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (individually and collectively, the “The Daily Prep Co Parties”), from and against all actual or alleged The Daily Prep Co Party or third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) your use or misuse of the website, Content or Products, (b) feeds on third party social media platforms, (c) any Feedback you provide, (d) your violation of these Terms, (e) your violation of the rights of another, and (f) any third party’s use or misuse of the website or Products provided to you. You agree to promptly notify The Daily Prep Co of any third-party Claims and cooperate with The Daily Prep Co Parties in defending such Claims. You further agree that The Daily Prep Co Parties shall have control of the defence or settlement of any third – party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and The Daily Prep Co.
- You are solely responsible for the proper and safe washing, handling, preparation, storage, cooking, use and consumption of the products you receive from us. you are also solely responsible for knowing about any food allergies you may have and verifying the products and their contents before handling, preparing, using or consuming such products. we attempt to display the products and other materials and information you view on the website, including pricing and nutritional information, as accurately as possible. however, we do not guarantee the accuracy of such materials and information and are not responsible for any claims arising or resulting from your reliance thereon. in the event of an error on our website, in an order confirmation, in processing or delivering an order or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel your order and issue you a refund. you further agree that the products and other materials you receive in your order may vary from the products and materials displayed on the website due to a number of factors, including without limitation, system capabilities and constraints of your computer, manufacturing process or supply issues, the availability and variability of products, distinct preparation methods and variability of cooking equipment and appliances. the website may contain information about products that are not available in every location. a reference to a product on the website does not imply or guarantee that it is or will be available in your location or at the time of your order.except as may be provided in a warranty by the manufacturer of a product, all products and the website and content are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. the daily prepco disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the website, content and products, any warranties that arise from trade usage or custom, and any warranties that the website or products will be free and clear from any adverse lien or security interests.
- We reserve the right to change any and all Content and to modify, suspend or stop providing access to the Website (or any features or functionality of the Website) and the Products at any time without notice and without obligation or liability to you. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, vendor or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by us. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the disclaimers in this section may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; RELEASE
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event the daily prepco or any of the other the daily prep co parties be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, loss of revenue, income or profits, loss of use or data, loss or diminution in value of assets or securities, or damages for business interruption) arising out of or in any way related to the access or use of the website or content or the order, receipt or use of any product or otherwise related to these terms (including, but not limited to, any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by any user on any information obtained from the daily prep co, or from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions of files or emails, errors, defects, bugs, viruses, trojan horses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the daily prep co’s records, programs or systems, regardless of the form of action, whether based in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, simple negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), strict product liability or any other legal or equitable theory (even if the party has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable).to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the maximum aggregate liability of the daily prep co and the other the daily prep co parties (jointly) arising out of or in any way related to (a) the order, receipt or use of products purchased from the daily prep co market exceed the amount paid for such products; and (b) the order, receipt or use of product, or access or use of the website or content, exceed the greater of total one month subscription amount or the amount you paid to us in the one (1) month period immediately preceding the date on which your claim arose. the foregoing limitations shall apply even in the event your remedies hereunder fail of their essential purpose, and the foregoing shall constitute the daily prep coand the other the daily prep co parties’ sole liability and obligation in respect hereof, regardless of the form of action, whether based in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, simple negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), strict product liability or any other legal or equitable theory.
- Access to the daily prep co offerings and/or any other content, information, products and/or services offered by and/or through same would not be provided to you without such limitations. some jurisdictions do not allow certain limitations on liability and in such jurisdictions the liability of the daily prep co shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites (or any features or parts thereof) or the provision of the Products at any time and without liability.
“United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile”. These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
The Daily Prep Co. will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules. Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is something missing from your delivery or something just doesn’t seem reasonable with your food, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you and make things right. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
Your subscription will automatically renew until you cancel. You may skip or cancel by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5PM three days prior to your next scheduled delivery.